- Amtex ensures that advertisements for posts will give clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post. Information about vacant posts will be provided in such a manner that it does not restrict its audience in terms of sex, race, marital status, socio-economic background, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
- Recruitment literature will not imply a preference for one group of applicants unless there is a genuine occupational qualification which limits the post to this particular group, in which case this will be clearly stated.
- All descriptions and specifications for posts will include only requirements that are necessary and justifiable for the effective performance of the job.
- All selection procedures will be thorough, conducted against defined criteria and will deal only with the applicant's suitability for the job.
- Applicants may contact the Talent Acquisition team for any assistance during the recruitment process in case of any disadvantage faced due to any reason.
- Any request for assistance of any manner due to a challenge faced by the applicant will not have any bearing on the candidature, unless the job requirement excludes such challenges.
- Where existing employees acquire a disability while in employment, take necessary steps to enable them to retain their employment.