Cyberattacks are now an unavoidable reality with unforeseen consequences. Any cyber incident must coordinate, communicate, and act within the first 72 hours.
Organizations can effectively defend against and recover from cyberattacks once prepared and practiced. The platform's essential capabilities, including automated alerting, event tracking, and forensic analysis, enable security teams to quickly limit threats, reduce damage, and safeguard critical data.
Collaboration is made easier, incident response processes are streamlined, and organizations' defense against cyber threats is strengthened as a result.
Managing a cyber crisis is challenging. Whether it's a data breach, phishing or ransomware, how quickly you respond will determine if you are going to experience serious disruption or a speed bump. We are here to help.
Our CYGNVS platform converts your static breach response plans into interactive, guided workflows, processes and checklists. If you don't have a response plan, choose from a selection of CYGNVS playbooks and customize to your specific needs. Easily invite your internal teams and outside experts to assign roles and communicate responsibilities clearly. As people, assets, regulations, and threats change, it is simple to update your plan, team, and workstreams.
- Incident Management
- Automated resource & tasks allocation
- Collaboration and Communication
- Alerting and Notifications
- Playbook and templates
- Compliance and Regulatory Support
- Forensics and Investigation
- Reporting and Metrics
- Granular user access controls
- Multi-factor authentication
- Penetration Testing and Security Assessments
- Secure APIs and Integrations
- Secure Data Storage
- Audit Logging
- Regular Updates and Patches
- Secure Development Practices
- User Management
- Workflow Customization
- Customized dashboard
- Documentation and Knowledge Base
- Audit Trails and Compliance
- Customized Collaboration
- Report generation
- Training and Awareness
- Incident Tracking
- Workflow Automation
- Task Assignment and Escalation
- Incident Documentation
- Real-time Messaging
- File Sharing and Collaboration
- Notification and Alerting
- Secure Communication Channels
- Incident Metrics and Dashboards
- Data Visualization
- Compliance Reporting
- Forensic Analysis
March 23, 2023
“This partnership aids in our mission to lower cyber risks around the world by addressing the critical areas of preparation and response.